Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Like A Boss

Well today was a real treat. Who needs the use of their body and the ability to swallow their own saliva? Not this girl! I'm way to advanced for that. It's a result of hard work and dedication. No, seriously.

Anyhow, last 3 of the 4th quarter in Lakers-Thunder game 2. I gotta say, my team's done better. However, Gasol looks like Joe the Camel and I appreciate that. I still love ya, Lakers!

Hmmm...supposto have a second draft for my research paper by tomorrow...can't really do homework at work this week since I'm supposto be training Karie to mighty morph into day-shift Admin Assistant by May 1st...and yes, I've been saying 'supposto' on purpose. Funny story. So Ryan sent Brigham an e-mail yesterday that included the word 'supposto'. We concluded he was attimpting to say 'supposed to', but obviously missed by a long shot. As an inevitable result, Brigham shared this with the rest of FA and myself, and every e-mail we sent out that day included the word 'supposto'. Since laughing at other people's grammatical errors is so satisfying, we've decided we'll have a designated Word of the Day (one such grammatical error found in an e-mail received that morning), and use it in every e-mail we send that day. It makes work that much more tolerable, and that's always welcome.

Went to Los (Hermanos) tonight with KK, Shawna, Lisa, and Dain. Only thing better than the best endless chips & salsa anywhere was K impersonating the senile, deaf, cross-eyed, mustached, cowboy hat wearing, Icelandic creeper who consistantly comes into the bank. To make it even more impressive, she impersonated him reenacting the recent volcano eruption and potentially resulting plane crashes. Uh-may-zing.

Alright, folks. Tomorrow's another day, and hopefully I'll miraculously pull a second draft of my research paper out of my ...brain. Until next time, I leave you with this picture of where I'll be in two months and say, "I'm better than you. Na-na-na boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo". Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you get soooo annoyed when people use the word 'to' when it's supposto be 'too'! I'm obviously 'attimpting'(refer to paragraph 3)to mock you, "Since laughing at other people's grammatical errors is so satisfying...".(refer to aforementioned paragraph).

    ReplyDelete