Saturday, May 22, 2010

Everything's comin' up Millhouse!

Poor seester and family! They've been having a rough time of it across the pond. Ellie's fingers smashed, visit to the hospital, James spending a stranded night in his uninsured car hours from home, getting lost in the labrynth of roundabouts and tube stops, faulty vending machines, screaming baby, blah blah. But from the sound of it, Ellie's fingers are fine now and they got the car insured, so all is well.
I'm so psyched to go visit them with KK in a month!! Freakin' sweetest trip ever. Yeah, one month away. Seriously. Still don't think it's hit me yet. I think I'll spend my joke of a shift today looking at Britishy pictures online and rereading our tour itinerary. Multiple times. And then once more. I also need to figure out the whole lack of camera charger situation, stat.
Speaking of purchasing electronics, I finally got an ipod adapter for my car! It's a pretty momentous occasion for me, so hide your pity and just agree that it's awesome. I'm a little behind the times with my techno-gadgety purchases, and I think I know where I got that from...*cough* parents not getting a DVD player until I was in high school *cough*.
Other current events: impromptu date night with Bracken last night. All-star line-up with Zupa's, Robin Hood (brought my giant movie purse/Mary Poppins bag full of sugary goodness), Cold Stone, Just Friends, Community, and some Human Giant. You may commence your jealousy.
Spanish class, same old same old. Lovin' it. Still can't decide if I want to try to test out of the next class or two...probably not since I still want to do the complete program.
Ummm...I think that about sums it up for me. Now off to play some Text Twist and look at the aforementioned Britishy pictures. I mean, put in a hard days' work with all the things I have piled up to do. Oh wait, there's nothing.
Ta!

1 comment: