Oh hello, there! Time again to update the ol' blog. Okay, the new blog. Don't worry about it. Anyhow, what's been going on lately? Wehehellll....
Spanish couldn't be an easier class and I even have a sweet makeshift Community-esque study group! We have a lovably bickering brother-sister combo (Joe, the brother, being a wicked good cook), a witty Ukranian girl, me, and now some other new girl who I've only met once but is so far so cool. And, just sayin', we all got A's on our chapter 1 test today. BAM!
Bracken got me re-hooked on Glee. It's like crack. But then again, so are numerous other things. Like Sangria/Jarritos, Half-Baked Ben & Jerry's, buying clothing that has been vastly reduced in price, superb movie marathons, Text Twist, blah blah blah a lot more.
So now with my new work schedule, not only do I work less hours and have substantially less stress to deal with, I get to actually LEAVE THE DESK the last 2 hours of my shift and stop answering phones! It's like freakin' Christmas. Also, I'm now considered the night time security...yeah....stop laughing. I can cause some serious damage..with my scathing remarks and advanced skill at sarcastically cutting others' self esteem? Yes.
Okay, I've gotta go make my first round and intimidate any potential crooks now. I feel like putting a picture in here...we'll see what I come up with. OH! WAIT! Of course! It's gotta be the prize-winning picture of the birthday girl yesterday! That's right, yesterday was Staci's birthday. And me being an amazing friend, what did I do? I went to Target and got her the following: Rock 'em Sock 'em Robot rings, neon-colored feather pens, whoopie cushions, a bday sash and ribbon, creepy eyes glasses, a $1 garter, a tirantula puzzle, a giant novelty pen, a glittery unicorn and rainbow card, and I think some other stuff I'm forgetting, all piled into the coolest Transformers bag ever. Here's the pic:

No comments:
Post a Comment