So it's been a little while since my last post. What you've missed:
- The Ongoing Evil that is my boss. After talking to his boss, we had a generally ok meeting today. Still talked around in cirlces, but at least I was doing so without strictly wanting to hurt him. Still a LONG way to go, though.
- Verna's coming on Friday! I've been trying to organize and tidy up the Gilbert, but Mica's been sick so I've had to come in early this week. Things are slowly happening.
- Bridals were a bust. I made the appointment with the Springville Museum of Art last week. When we showed up on Saturday at 4:00 and got my dress on, they decided to inform us they close at 5:00. We tried taking a few pictures, but it would never have worked so we had to reschedule for March 18th at NOON so we'll have plenty of time.
- I've got my last bridal shower on Saturday. It's gonna be at Tonya's new house and she just got a new puppy! Perhaps she'll give it to us as a wedding present??...
- It's my favorite sister's birthday today! She's 18! *sigh* so grown up. In case you didn't get my very personal facebook comment on your wall, Happy Birthday, sis!
- Bracken traded in a bunch of games and DVDs last night and replaced them with a brand new PS3! We're both addicted to it after just one game. Little Big Planet is amazing and I love it. You get to have a little bean bag puppet guy that you can change into ridiculous costumes and you collect stickers and graffiti the scenery of the different levels. See:
Ummm...think that's all that I can remember for now. I think we'll just be playing Little Big Planet for the next two and a half weeks while we wait for this wedding thing to happen. I know this is a sad excuse for a post, but I needed to put up something. Even though Verna's pretty much the only person who reads this...hi, Verna. See you Friday.
Tootles

No comments:
Post a Comment