Another Saturday has arrived, and now that work is over it's going swell. We're watching the BYU v. UTAH game and Bracken is multitasking by both watching the game and playing some game on his Gamecube. Lots of "game"s in that last sentence.
Big news! I picked up my dress yesterday! Also it was Bracken's birthday! He said it was a good one. I got him a Plants vs. Zombies t-shirt and the board game Dominion. Brian got him a new Gamecube card and the Coheed CD. Oh, and a flashlight and Old Navy Performance Fleece blanket. And by Brian I mean Grandpa Turner for Christmas. I got a scarf. Not too shabby this year, Grandpa. Anyway, he lounged around and played video games with his roomies, then Brian joined us, then we all went to Red Robin and met up with like, 16 people. He's soooo popular.
AND today Dana gave me back some of our engagement photos! They look so good! I promptly sent them in an e-mail to Verna, Dana (sister), and Wendy, created an album on Facebook, and am now about to post them to this very blog. Excited? I know you are. Except everyone who follows this blog has by now already seen them on Facebook. But I obviously don't care.
Can't wait to get the rest of them!! XD

















Seriously?...Brian actually got Bracken bday presents?!!! I can't remember that last time he got me a present! I think it was a chocolate bar in 2002.
ReplyDeleteSince you two love birds are so photogenic, I enjoyed seeing the pics once again. Dad & I should have Dana do a photo shoot with us while we're there, huh?
You really should. You guys haven't had pictures taken in a wHile.
ReplyDeleteQuite adorable, you two! And I quite fancied the posed-with-a-mug-while-smugly-admiring-my-fiance-appearing-intelligent look. Did you remind Aunt Julia how she said that she'd pay for our wedding photographer??
ReplyDelete(By the way, this is my first time on your blog. Verna left a trail from Dana's to yours. Whelp, guess I better check out Verna's now.)
Oh yes Katie, I remembered her offer. However, she went out of town, so we hurried and booked a photographer before they were all taken. You just make sure Julia stays in the country when you're looking for your photographer! ;)
ReplyDelete